A Federal Firearms License transfer is necessary when a person wishes to purchase a firearm outside of the state they reside in or from a geographically inconvenient FFL holder. Provident Arms will assist customers with firearm transfers from licensed FFL dealers.
FFL Transfers $35.00
CHL/LTC License Holders $30.00
Offer to buy a $100.00 Gift Card and receive one free FFL Transfer
Outgoing Transfers: $100.00 plus shipping and packaging.
How does the Firearm Transfer work?
- Fill out the Firearm Transfer form below.
- We will exchange FFL information with the original firearm dealer and the dealer will ship to our location.
- We will contact you when the firearm has been checked in by our receiving department.
- You will need to complete an ATF Form 4473 for the necessary background check. You must be the original purchaser.
- You will be charged $35.00 for the firearm transfer fee.
- If you spend $100.00 or more in-store at Provident Arms during the transferred firearm pick-up, we will waive the $35.00 transfer fee. No returns of purchased merchandise.
FFL TRANSFER FORM