A Federal Firearms License transfer is necessary when a person wishes to purchase a firearm outside of the state they reside in or from a geographically inconvenient FFL holder. Provident Arms will assist customers with firearm transfers from licensed FFL dealers.
FFL Transfers $100.00
CHL/LTC License Holders $75.00
Process Class III items purchased elsewhere $250.00
Outgoing Transfers: $200.00 plus shipping and packaging.
How does the Firearm Transfer work?
- Fill out the Firearm Transfer form below.
- We will exchange FFL information with the original firearm dealer and the dealer will ship to our location.
- We will contact you when the firearm has been checked in by our receiving department.
- You will need to complete an ATF Form 4473 for the necessary background check. You must be the original purchaser.
- Pay the associated transfer fee.
FFL TRANSFER FORM